Why choose Sunflower?
Here are five good reasons:
- I’m focused on results. Everything I write is geared towards meeting your objectives.
- Great reputation. More than 70% of my work is repeat business. Most of my new customers come via word-of-mouth.
- People like me. I’m friendly, easy to work with and reliable.
- Expertise. I have more than 10 years’ experience in marketing communications and copywriting – including several years in the press office of a national charity.
- I understand people. It’s not enough to be good with words. I make it my business to find out what makes people tick. How they make decisions – and why. Then I can persuade them to take action.
My mission is simple: to help you to grow your business. If you want a retirement in the sun, I’ll do my best to help you get there.
If you’re not ready to hire me as a copywriter, sign up to my Marketing Magic newsletter instead. I’ll send you some great hints, tips and cheats to help you improve your marketing measurably.
A bit of background
What motivates me? The excitement of seeing my writing change people’s futures. I love the fact that my carefully chosen words can reach into people and change their hearts as well as their minds.
I love learning more about how people think. About the best ways (and the worst ways) to build messages and put them out there.
I’m also on a mission to improve the state of marketing. Most of it is woeful. It doesn’t have to be; all it needs is the right focus and a willingness to learn.
When I’m not working with words, I’m an ashtanga yoga devotee, an avid reader, a motorcyclist, outdoor enthusiast, aerial gymnast, and lover of cheese.